Thursday, April 18, 2013

An Update

Finals. Applying for jobs in Washington, D.C.. Interviews. YIKES!


My last post was regarding my recent diagnosis for Hypothyroidism & Hashimoto's. I cannot thank each and everyone of you enough that reached out to me with advice, ways to cope, and promises that I would feel better! You were right! After I took my first dose (literally, my first dose) I had so much energy (enough to run 4 miles my first day back at the gym in 4 months) accomplished SO much, and feel SO much better! I honestly do not believe that I've felt this great in a long, long time.

Today I took a moment to see if I could notice any physical changes.


3 Weeks Ago

3 Weeks Ago




Today!

No more puffy, ashy skin, and my nails are back! YAY!

Once again, thank you all so much who reached out to me! I really cannot thank you enough for the encouragement!

PS- Don't ever be afraid to reach out to someone who is going through something that you have or have gone through. It truly can provide someone so much comfort and relief knowing that they are not alone!

Until after finals...

Sarah





No comments:

Post a Comment