Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Verdict is In!

....No pun intended.

I received the offer today to work at a globally recognized and ranked firm in the heart of Washington, D.C., and I, of course, accepted! This is such a dream come true, especially after years of wanting to live in D.C.! Life couldn't be crazier, but I love it, and I cannot wait to follow this path that God has shown me.  If you trust God and believe that opportunity is right out your front door, your world is at your feet.

Excitement doesn't even begin to describe feelings at the moment!!!!


And yes, I've probably used my exclamation point allowance for the year in just this post.


In the meantime, I need to find an apartment shortly, so back to craigslist and apartmentfinder.com I go....





Moving updates shortly! Thank you for all of your prayers, well wishes, and fingers crossed. Prayers are still needed as I search for a place to live! :)


Love Always,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment